Brazilian Bombshell: Alice Matos By SimplyShredded.com
Age: 28 Height: 5’2” – 157 cm Weight: 123 lbs – 56 kg
How did you get started with bodybuilding?
I started to take training serious about three years ago, but before that I had always been athletic. When I was a kid I used to play several sports including volleyball, basketball and soccer. A couple of years later I decided to train with a personal trainer as my goal was to get in shape for summer. However after 1 year of intense training and strict dieting my trainer and I realized I had already achieved a competition body, so I decided to take the risk and enter a competition.
I went to three different bodybuilding competitions; in Rio de Janeiro, Madrid, and Ohio. It was truly an amazing experience and when I look back on things I feel happy to see how far I have come.
Where does your motivation come from?
My motivation comes from the desire to overcome all the limits of my body.
What workout routine has worked best for you?
Day 1: Lower body
- Superset: Leg Extension with Leg Curls 3×12-18
- Leg Press: 3×12-18
- Superset: Squats with Switch Lunges 3×12-18
- Superset: Lunges on the Smith Machine with Pop Squats 3×12-18
- Superset: Walking Dumbbell Lunges with Free Weight Walking Lunges 3×12-18
- Adduction Machine 3×12-18
Day 2: Upper Body
- Pullovers: 3×12-18
- Superset: Back Row Machine 3×12-18
- Machine Shoulder Press: 3×12-18
- Superset: Front Raises with Shoulder Side Raises 3×12-18
- Superset: Cable Pushdowns with Body Dips 3×12-18
Day 3: Lower Body
- Lunges: 3×12-18
- Squats: 3×12-18
- Leg Press Unilateral: 3×12-18
- Superset: Glute Extension with Stiff Legged Deadlifts: 3×12-18
- Abduction Machine: 3×12-18
Day 4: Upper Body
- Chest Press Machine: 3×12-18
- Superset: Front Raises with Seated Rows: 3×12-18
- Shoulder Press: 3×12-18
- Inclined Lateral Raises: 3×12-18
Day 5: Lower Body
- Lying Hamstring Curls: 3×12-18
- Seated Leg Curls: 3×12-18
- Stiff Legged Deadlifts: 3×12-18
- Lunges on Smith Machine: 3×12-18
- Adduction Machine: 3×12-18
- 40 to 50 minutes of cardio on the Bike or Elliptical Machine 5x a week
If you had to pick only 3 exercises, what would they be and why?
- Barbell Squats
- Bench Press
- Back Row
All of these exercises are compound movements, which involve the use of more than one major muscle group at a time. In my experience they are the best for building mass.
What is your diet like?
- Meal 1: 6 Egg Whites, 40g of Oat Bran
- Meal 2: 150g Chicken Breast, 100g Brown Rice/Whole-Wheat Pasta & Salad
- Meal 3: 30g of Whey Protein
- Meal 4: 150g Salmon or Filet Mignon & Vegetables
- Meal 5: 6 Egg Whites
- Meal 6: 30g Casein Protein, Probolic or Pro Complex
What is your supplementation like?
My supplementation is:
- Glutamine: 4 x 5g per day (Pre, during, post-workout and before bed)
- BCAA Powder: 10g during training and before cardio
- L Carnitine: Before cardio
- Mega Woman, Vitamin E, C, Omega 3: At lunchtime
Try to be the best version of yourself in all areas of your life. Only the ones who fight for a goal are the ones who can achieve success!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE SPONSORS DOWN BELOW!!